Medical malpractice is what we do.
Get answers. Get justice.
- Medical Malpractice
Mike Woody is a lawyer with a Masters degree in microbiology and immunology. Before becoming a lawyer he did recombinant DNA research in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the Indiana University School of Medicine. Mike also worked in a biomedical research lab at the Krannert Institute of Cardiology in Indianapolis. He is the co-author of several research studies published in peer reviewed medical journals. In addition to handling medical malpractice cases, Mike represents people injured by automobile collisions, serious falls, defective products, and many other types of negligent or intentional misconduct.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1998
- Ball State University
- B.S. - 1990
- Honors: With Honors
- Indiana University
- M.S., Microbiology and Immunology Department, I.U.S.M. - 1995
- Indiana, 1999
- U.S. District Court, 1999
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indianapolis, Biomedical Research Lab